Beautiful lady in Reshta @ Narkanda, Himachal Pradesh

During my recent trip to Himachal Pradesh, we were roaming around some villages in Narkanda region and having lunch on roadside. This lady was walking through the side-by road and I really liked her dress. I requested one of my friend to ask her in local language that if we could click one photograph. She happily agreed and I was delighted to have a shot of this lovely dress called 'Reshta' !!!

During my recent trip to Himachal Pradesh, we were roaming around some villages in Narkanda region and having lunch at roadside. This lady was walking through the side-by road and I really liked her dress. I requested one of my friend to ask her in local language, that if we could click one photograph. She happily agreed and I was delighted to have a shot of this lovely dress called 'Reshta' !!!

Search This Blog