Jama Masjid - A day after Eid

This is one of the photograph taken at India's largest mosque in Old Delhi - Jama Masjid !! This place is always surrounded by pigeons flying here and there. I waited for approximately 15 minutes to take this shot as movement is random most of the times. Luckily I didn't have to wait very long to get the right composition. This is what I wanted and I was happy to see the results. Hope to visit Jama Masjid again and come up with more photographs !!!

This is one of the photograph taken at India's largest mosque in Old Delhi - Jama Masjid !! This place is always surrounded by pigeons flying here and there. I waited for approximately 15 minutes to take this shot as movement is random most of the times. Luckily I didn't have to wait very long to get the right composition. This is what I wanted and I was happy to see the results. Hope to visit Jama Masjid again and come up with more photographs !!!

Search This Blog