Lunar Eclipse 2011 - 10th December

Most of the photographers in India were really excited on 10th December because we had lunar eclipse that day and it was in December, which is comparatively good for Dehlites.  Many photographers moved to different cities in India to shoot this Lunar Eclipse. Some of my friends had special permissions to shoot at various monuments in Delhi and I also joined one of the group at Humayun Tomb. I know this photograph is not very special, so will share the real project with all shapes of Moon with Humayun Tomb in foreground. Some of the casual shots can be seen HERE

Most of the photographers in India were really excited on 10th December because we had lunar eclipse that day and it was in December, which is comparatively good for Dehlites.  Many photographers moved to different cities in India to shoot this Lunar Eclipse. Some of my friends had special permissions to shoot at various monuments in Delhi and I also joined one of the group at Humayun Tomb. I know this photograph is not very special, so will share the real project with all shapes of Moon with Humayun Tomb in foreground. Some of the casual shots can be seen HERE

Search This Blog