Mobilegiri with a Kitten during MTB Trip in Himachal Pradesh, INDIA

In Oct'2011, I was in Himachal Pradesh and traversed various regions of Shimla, Kullu and Mandi Districts. During one of the camping stations, we found this cute kitten. She played with us for hours and also had some breakfast at our camp. It was sad but finally we had to move on  by leaving her with her Mom in nearby cottage. It was Shavadh, I remember the name correctly. This photograph is clicked with HTC Desire HD Mobile.

In Oct'2011, I was in Himachal Pradesh and traversed various regions of Shimla, Kullu and Mandi Districts. During one of the camping stations, we found this cute kitten. She played with us for hours and also had some breakfast at our camp. It was sad but finally we had to move on  by leaving her with her Mom in nearby cottage. It was Shavadh, I remember the name correctly. This photograph is clicked with HTC Desire HD Mobile.

Search This Blog