This photographs was clicked at India Gate during beginning of this year. These Papads are very popular in Delhi and can be bought on red lights as well !!! During early days, I used to avoid such things which are sold in open, because of Delhi pollution and dirt all around. Soon I realized that they keep these covered with a plastic piece. Anyway, all these are just excuses... Now I like them and eat wherever I find...
Papadvaala @ India Gate, Delhi
This photographs was clicked at India Gate during beginning of this year. These Papads are very popular in Delhi and can be bought on red lights as well !!! During early days, I used to avoid such things which are sold in open, because of Delhi pollution and dirt all around. Soon I realized that they keep these covered with a plastic piece. Anyway, all these are just excuses... Now I like them and eat wherever I find...