Sadhu in Saffron colored dress and Rudraksh || Expressions of NSD, Delhi, India

This photograph was shot during a play by Ranjit Kapoor. The name of this play was Aadamzad. Ranjit Kapoor is one of the famous directors in Indian Theatre. But this photograph is shared to highlight the life of Sadhus around us. I was wondering, if really these Brahmcharis or Sadhus so happy. I know that everyone in life is racing except few who have realized the importance of life. But is this one of the good way of spending life?
 
This photograph was shot during a play by Ranjit Kapoor. The name of this play was Aadamzad. Ranjit Kapoor is one of the famous directors in Indian Theatre. But this photograph is shared to highlight the life of Sadhus around us. I was wondering, if really these Brahmcharis or Sadhus so happy. I know that everyone in life is racing except few who have realized the importance of life. But is this one of the good way of spending life?

Search This Blog