Delhi Jazz festival 2012 ended last Sunday at Nehru Park, New Delhi, India

Delhi Jazz Festival 2012 was celebrated at Nehru Park in New Delhi for 3 days, which started on last Friday and ended on Sunday. (16th March- 18th March, 2012). I also thought of visiting it for some time on second day which was off for me from office. I reached the place at 6:30 pm which was time for beginning of the evening on second day of Delhi Jazz Festival 2012. At first a local band from Delhi University performed and then next one was from Georgia. Overall environment around the place was awesome and I am still a non-Jazz fellow :) ... Will surely plan to visit Delhi Jazz Festival 2013 to really understand this form of music !

Delhi Jazz Festival 2012 was celebrated at Nehru Park in New Delhi for 3 days, which started on last Friday and ended on Sunday. (16th March- 18th March, 2012). I also thought of visiting it for some time on second day which was off for me from office. I reached the place at 6:30 pm which was time for beginning of the evening on second day of Delhi Jazz Festival 2012. At first a local band from Delhi University performed and then next one was from Georgia. Overall environment around the place was awesome and I am still a non-Jazz fellow :) ... Will surely plan to visit Delhi Jazz Festival 2013 to really understand this form of music !

Search This Blog