Color Factory at RANGSHALA in Noida - What an outing it was !!!

In last 5 years at my currect office I have been to various outdoor events and the recent one has got highest ranking now :) It was a very simple outing for 3 hrs. but it was great FUN  !!! One of our friend invited all of us to his place called RANGSHALA .... And two of our brilliant team members though of doing something which suites to that place... And we got some stuff with some colors and idea was to get those things painted and use at our houses... I think it would be difficult for me to explain the whole interesting story, so check out This Link !!!

In last 5 years at my currect office I have been to various outdoor events and the recent one has got highest ranking now :) It was a very simple outing for 3 hrs. but it was great FUN  !!! One of our friend invited all of us to his place called RANGSHALA .... And two of our brilliant team members though of doing something which suites to that place... And we got some stuff with some colors and idea was to get those things painted and use at our houses... I think it would be difficult for me to explain the whole interesting story, so check out This Link !!!

Search This Blog