Few Experiments with old Architecture of Jantar Mantar @ Delhi, INDIA - 5


Although the photograph is dull but I have clicked this on a very special day... btw the dullness of this photograph is due to exporting it through a software which tried to be over-smart with the Photograph and spoiled the sharpness of newly bought Canon 50D :) ... This Photograph was clicked on a day when I had to wait for my punctual friends for 3 Hrs in Cannought Place in Delhi !!! I just walked to Jantar Mantar and enjoyed the day with my Camera :)


Although the photograph is dull but I have clicked this on a very special day... btw the dullness of this photograph is due to exporting it through a software which tried to be over-smart with the Photograph and spoiled the sharpness of newly bought Canon 50D :) ... This Photograph was clicked on a day when I had to wait for my punctual friends for 3 Hrs in Cannought Place in Delhi !!! I just walked to Jantar Mantar and enjoyed the day with my Camera :)

Search This Blog